About Florida Cyber Alliance
The mission of the Florida Cyber Alliance is to enhance the Florida Cybersecurity community by fostering strategic partnerships and providing information security training, fellowship, and outreach. Our vision is to develop Florida into the world’s premiere Center of Excellence in Cybersecurity
Put into action, our mission and vision allows us to:
- provide and facilitate CyberSecurity education and research opportunities to the residents of Florida;
- provide education, training, mentorship, and volunteer opportunities to all members of the security community;
- ensure that our work extends to the youth in our community;
- grow a strong and sustainable Cyber Security industry in Florida;
- work with local governments, schools, and industry leaders to provide for economic development in the Cybersecurity field
Our leadership is comprised of local security professionals with a passion for security leadership and community. Among the leadership are security mentors, ISSA Officers, (ISC)2 members, security and education award winners, security researchers, engineers, CISOs, and more! We recognize that knowledge sharing within smaller communities has been critical in our own careers, and we strive to achieve that same sense of community across the Central Florida cyber security community.
Florida Cyber Alliance, Inc. is a Non-Profit Florida corporation, a 501(c)(3) Public Charity, and registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services as a charitable organization.